I sent him a text saying "Ketchup."
He replies saying "Who's this?" He later says he's someone else, named Kevin.
"Kevin" asks, "Would you like me tell Luis something for you?"
I say, "No, thanks. It's cool" ... Okay Bye.
Later, I say..
"Hey Kevin, right??. Uhm, now that youu mention it, yes I wouuld like youu to tell him somethingg. Uhh, say that an old friend just wants to makee sure he's still alive :D Lol, imm sure he'll know what "youu" mean."
Luis: "Dude why do u keep texting me like i dont want to kno anything about u just leave me alone"
Iris: "Lmao; why are youu taking thingss to the extreme??. If we're both over it, whyy should it matter."
Luis: "I dont wanna talk to a slut thats why"
Iris: "Now imm a slut??. Lmao. Why's that??."
Luis: "Just leave me alone and look at ur reputation"
Iris: "What reputation. I don't do shit with anyone. But I guess you're too immature to understand anything, right?."
Luis: "Yea i guess ur right so why did u text me then"
Iris: "Because I still think youure a cool guy, besides all the shit people say. I choose not to believe it, but that's more than I can say for you."
Luis: "I say u believe ur mature friends and not talk to an immature kid so bye""
Iris: "What mature friends? Luis, don't be stubborn..."
Luis: "Dude dont u get it?...I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!...can i be any clearer than that?"
Iris: "Nope. Because I"m trying to fix it. I don't want us to hate eachother dude like honestly..?"
Luis: "Fix what?...Dont u get it, we were never friends"
Iris: "Lmao. Its funny how you're acting."
Luis: "U know wat fuck u, and ur stupid ass humor bye! And just leave me alone omg why is that so hard to understand"
Iris: Lmao; alright then((: bye"
Can you say, WHAT THE FUCK??.
I don't understand boyss. He's making it seem like I cheated on him or something.
But oh well, lifee moves on :D
Just felt like putting this up so people can see that type of guy he really iss.
His friends tell me that he tried hooking up with people while he and I were together. It makess me feel really stupid that I fell for all his SHIT and all his stupid ass LIES. That's all he does... Everything I thought he wasn't doing, turned out to be everything he was doing. I won't be surprised if one day I find out he cheated on mee.
Why is lifee so full of surprises?
Itss a good thing lifee is just beginning, if not.. This would totally suck :D
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You don't need to prove to anyone anything. I was in the exact same situation and don't think you wasted your time. Don't think you have to defend yourself either, trust me I know. One thing: know that you just got that much stronger and that much wiser.
ReplyDeleteyes i did ((:
ReplyDeletethank youu.
He can blow up and diee lol.
kidding -_-
I was always the better person,
and thatss all i need to know and tell myself.
because it iss the truth<3