Friday, March 18, 2011

Let us start a-new.

Its been a month((:
singlee lifee wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be.
There was not much to be done... Kidding!!.
Some shit was done... but that's personal *wink wink*

It's hard for me to be in a relationship.
I feel like I will always ruin things...
But I still try...

And now I'm trying again.
...With David.
I was so scared.
Scared to want someone again, to be happy again, to open up again, to go through all of that again.
I did that with Adrian. I opened up...which I never do... because I'm afraid of getting hurt.
And that's exactly what happened in the end.
I was the one to get fucked over...

But David is different.
Not only can I be myself and say all the shit I want to say... but so can he.
He's gay...kidding.
But he sure acts like it.
He's noice, loud, funny, open-minded, and so much more.
Is it too early?... To start talking about him I mean.
Or is it okay to be happy again??.

I sure hope it is.
Because I'm trying.
Bear with me people... bear with me David...

Let's give this a try... Step by Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment