Monday, September 28, 2009

How Foolish Of You.

*Note: this is for someone, but I am too angry to say it to them...*

Fuck you.
You're such an idiot. I don't know how things have gone up to this point. We talked about everything, and yet you pull a stunt like this. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Now, I am NOT sorry for what I've said to you.

I forgave you for that shit you said to me, and still you get mad at me. For what?
You said you didn't care anymore...Yet you do.
Fuck! Make up your mind.
How can I understand you if you never tell me anything?

Will being friends with me really kill you?
If so, then I don't want to be your friend.
At this point, talking to you will be something I would really have to think about.
Your "stunt" the other day was really ridiculous and if things are going to be like that, then do what you want.


I'm Done.



No seas Hipocrita.

No comments:

Post a Comment