Thursday, May 19, 2011

Define Me.

When you look at me, what do you see? A short girl? A quiet girl? an outgoing girl? a sweet girl?
...a slut?

Maybe that last one lit a lightbulb, did it not?
Define me as a slut.
That is what I've been since freshman year. No one has ever talked to me about my reputation. They choose to believe what others say and think.
Can no one think for him/her self?
I don't go around judging people, it hurts me that everyone judges me.

Iris is easy. Iris is clingy. Iris has sex with everyone. Iris makes out with everyone. Iris hooks up with everyone. Iris doesn't care about her reputation. Iris this, and Iris that.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Look at yourself before you judge me.
Yes, I have made mistakes in my life...But will the people in my future choose to define me by those mistakes?

This is what everyone will see my as.
A slut.

Will everything that happened to me in my past define me?
Does me being molested have anything to do with this.
Does me being molested make me "easy."
Does this make you feel better? You dick. You asshole. You dirty son of a bitch.
Does it make you feel powerful? Do you feel like a big man?
Because you said shit about Iris.
Because Iris liked you. Because Iris thought "No, he's my friend. He would never hurt my feelings."
BULLSHIT.

Do you feel happy?
I was once a victim, and feel I will always continue to be.

I don't care anymore.
I will say this online.
I will tell the whole world if I have to.
Maybe they'll judge me some more.
Go on.
Tell everyone.
Point your fingers and chit-chat with all your friends.
I was molested.
Does that make me dirty?
I was touched as a child.
Does that make me easy?
I was fucked over by someone I loved and trusted.
Am I a naive person?

When will I find a friend who will not judge me.
Who will not call me a SLUT or a WHORE.
Even if they joke around.
Stop it.

Grow up. Let me live my life, and worry about yours.
If I'm such a bad person, I'll pay for it later in life.
Just stay out of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment