haha.
I hate how grown-ups try to teach us not to be so "naggy" and "dramatic" when sometimes they're the dramatic ones.
A GREAT example would be our English teacher, Mr. Jahnke.
He's such a great teacher, handsome and funny, gahh! I would totally hit that.
:DD
He has his whole life figured out, so he says, but he nags and nags and nags.
He's always telling us not to nag and to grow up.
It's like what the hell? How can you say that to someone without yourself actually being able to grow up.
Makes no sense.
You can't force a person to grow up, duhh!
A person grow up on their own, depending on influences, parents, school, etc.
People grow up when someone "big" happens in their life, it's not that easy, as most people have noticed.
But other than that, being a senior is preety noice.
Lot's of pressure.
Colleges, Universities, Grades, Dances?, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Friends!
Our heads are about to explode!
Why do teenagers worry so much?
How can we have so many worries and thoughts going through our heads, its amazing.
hehe.
Boys are still in my mind :]
But one stands out more than the others.
(won't say who :DD)
A lot of bad things have been happening, but I'd rather not say because I shouldn't be thinking of the bad things. I should be happy, and so I try to make the best of everything.
I hope that's a good thing?
I'm guessing that's all for now.
If I think of anything else, I'll bring it up :]
tah-tah.
<33

No comments:
Post a Comment