We're at that point in our lives where everything matters to us.
our looks.
our weight.
our style.
music.
even the people we date.
the question is, why?
Why do we care what people think? Are we not all supposed to be unique?
The whole idea of trying to hard to fit in, when you're meant to stand out seems stupid.
just be yourself?
wow, sounds like a good idea, doesnt it...?
So...
I've made some mistakes in my life, from small ones to huge ones that I regret so much but at the same time don't because they have made me who I am.
My ex, who by the way became one of my closest friends, knows more about me than anyone. I've told him so much, and maybe that was a mistake?
So he and I were talking today, blahblahblah, and I told him that I was seeing and older guy. And the idea of me seeing older guys makes him somewhat "angry." And I told him not to be silly, I'm not that stupid. To my surprise, he told me I was. He says that I've done so much stupidity, that's its just normal for me.
Out of all the people who judge me, I never thought he would. I opened up to him. And this is what happens?
I feel stupid.
The real questions to all of this is:
Who did wrong here, him or I ?
Am I doing something wrong dating an older guy?
Blahh.
I don't see him the same anymore, he's just not my Best guy friend any longer.
Is that wrong?
Help; if you can.
:D
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment